|A2||Voy A Vivir (1949)||5:50|
|C1||La United Fruit Co.||7:20|
|C2||Vienen Los Pajaros||10:15|
|D2||America Insurrecta (1800)||10:35|
- Bouzouki – L. Karnezis*, Chr. Konstantinos*
- Choir – The National Choir Of France
- Directed By [Director, The Folk Orchestra] – Yiannis Didilis*
- Directed By [Director, The National Choir Of France] – Jacques Grimbert
- Engineer [Recording] – Yiannis Smyrneos*
- Guitar – Ev. Assimakopoulos*, Liza Zoe*
- Narrator [Introduction] – Manos Katrakis*
- Orchestra – The Folk Orchestra
- Percussion – The Percussions Of Strasbourg*
- Piano – Alberto Newman, Dora Bakopoulou
- Vocals – Maria Farantouri*, Petros Pandis*
- Written-By – Mikis Theodorakis, Pablo Neruda
Recorded live on August 13, 1975, at the Karaiskakis-Stadium, Pireus and on August 16, 1975, at the Panathinaikos-Stadium, Athens, by Polysound Studio.
Back cover versions:
- w/o "Deutsche Pressung = German Pressing" (this version);
- with "Deutsche Pressung = German Pressing".
Made in Germany by RCA Schallplatten GmbH, D 2000 Hamburg 19, from masters owned or controlled by RCA Records.
Printed in Germany [back sleeve]
Made in Germany [labels]
Comes in a gatefold-cover with lyrics in Spanish and German inside.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): PFL2-8072-A/1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): PFL2-8072-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): PFL2-8072-C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): PFL2-8072-D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamp Side B, C): Manufactured in Germany
- Other (Distribution Code): DX