Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch (2)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – A. Steuer*, Zane Giles*, Bruce Moore, Daniel Beroff, John McGlain, Kirk Yano, Randy Hall, Reggie Dozier*
- Executive-Producer, Producer [Associate] – Gordon Meltzer
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – D'Anthony Johnson (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 9), Eric Lynch (tracks: 4, 6), Matthew "Boomer" Lamonica (tracks: 5), Roy Hendrickson (tracks: 7)
- Photography By [Front And Back Cover] – Annie Leibovitz
- Photography By [Miles And Easy Mo Bee] – Michael Benabib
- Producer – Easy Mo Bee
- Producer [Associate] – Matt Pierson
- Technician [Production Services] – Faith Newman, Linda Burke
- Technician [Technical Services] – Rodney Lucas
- Written-By – Donald Hepburn (tracks: 3), Easy Mo Bee, Larry Mizell (tracks: 4), Miles Davis
"The Doo-Bop Song" contains samples of Summer Madness" by Kool & The Gang, "The Fishing Hole (Theme from The Andy Griffith Show)" and "La-Di-Da-Di".
"Chocolate Chip" contains samples from "Bumpin' On Young Street" by Young-Holt Unlimited and "Thanks For Everything" by Pleasure.
"High Speed Chase" contains a sample of "Street Lady" as performed by Donald Byrd.
"Blow" contains a sample of "Give It Up Or Turn It Loose" by James Brown.
"Fantasy" contains a sample of "Love Pains" by Major Lance.
"Duke Booty" contains a sample of "Jungle Strut" by Gene Ammons
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|9 26938-2||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26938-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|W4 9 26938||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W4 9 26938||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|7599-26938-2, MUSIC 0003||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records (2), Limited Edition (5)||7599-26938-2, MUSIC 0003||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7599-26938-1||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26938-1||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|7599-26938-9||Miles Davis||Doo-Bop (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Jazz, Warner Strategic Marketing||7599-26938-9||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|