- Bass – Leonard Gaskin (tracks: A1 to B1), Percy Heath (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Cover – Don Martin (7)
- Drums – Kenny Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1), Roy Haynes (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Piano – John Lewis (2)
- Remastered By – Van Gelder*
- Supervised By – Bob Weinstock, Ira Gitler
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Cohn (tracks: A1 to B1), Sonny Rollins (tracks: B2 to B5), Zoot Sims (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Trombone – Bennie Green (tracks: B2 to B5), Sonny Truitt (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
Tracks B2-B5 recorded January 17, 1951.
Variant with thick stock cover in Brown/Pink. Label is deep groove, 446 W. 50th St., N.Y.C.
Matrix numbers are etched (as opposed to stamped).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Etched): RVG PRLP-7025-A II
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Etched): RVG PRLP-7025-B
Other Versions (5 of 28) View All
|LP 7025, PRLP 7025||Miles Davis||Miles Davis And Horns (LP, Comp, Mono, RM)||Prestige, Prestige||LP 7025, PRLP 7025||US||1956||Sell This Version|
|0025218605328||Miles Davis||Miles Davis And Horns (CD, Comp, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Prestige||0025218605328||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|OJC-053, P-7025||Miles Davis||Miles Davis And Horns (LP, Comp, RE)||Original Jazz Classics, Prestige||OJC-053, P-7025||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MJ-7142, PR 7142||Miles Davis||Early Miles (LP, Comp, Mono, RE)||Prestige, Prestige||MJ-7142, PR 7142||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SMJ-6523(M)||Miles Davis||Miles Davis And Horns (LP, Comp, Mono, RE)||Prestige||SMJ-6523(M)||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|