|A4||I Waited For You|
|A5||Ray's Idea (Alternate Master)|
|B1||Well You Needn't|
|B4||Tempus Fugit (Alternate Master)|
|B5||It Never Entered My Mind|
- Alto Saxophone – Jackie McLean (tracks: A3, A6)
- Bass – Oscar Pettiford (tracks: A3, A6), Percy Heath (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B5)
- Design [Cover] – Hermansader*, Miles*
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B5), Kenny Clarke (tracks: A3, A6)
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Photography By – Francis Wolff
- Piano – Gil Coggins (tracks: A3 to A6, B4), Horace Silver (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3, B5)
- Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3, B5)
- Remastered By – Rudy Van Gelder (tracks: A3 to A6, B4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Jimmy Heath (tracks: A4, A5, B4)
- Trombone – Jay Jay Johnson* (tracks: A3 to A6, B4)
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
Tracks A3, A6 recorded May 9, 1952.
Tracks A4, A5, B4 recorded April 20, 1953.
DMM (Direct Metal Mastering)
Pressed in France but sold and distributed in the US. - Rear of the sleeve states: "BLUE NOTE is a registered trademark of Capitol Records, Inc. ©℗ 1985 Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. Manufactured for Manhattan Records and Capitol Industries/EMI Inc., by EMI France... Printed in U.S.A.".
Originally came with a gold-colored obi style wrapper touting the "audiophile" quality European pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-81502-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): BST 81502 DA 21 ... M9 349319 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): BST 81502 DB 21 ... M9 349320 3
Other Versions (5 of 50) View All
|BLP 1502||Miles Davis||Volume 2 (LP, Comp, Mono, RM)||Blue Note||BLP 1502||US||1956||Sell This Version|
|BST 81502, 7243 4 97180 2, 4 97180 2||Miles Davis||Volume 2 (CD, Comp, RE, Dig)||Blue Note, Blue Note, Blue Note||BST 81502, 7243 4 97180 2, 4 97180 2||France||1998||Sell This Version|
|CSJ-665||Miles Davis||Volume 2 (LP, Comp, Mono, Unofficial, Red)||中聲||CSJ-665||Taiwan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1502||Miles Davis||Volume 2 (LP, Comp, RE, RM, 180)||Blue Note||1502||Europe||2015||Sell This Version|
|BST 81502, BLP 1502||Miles Davis||Volume 2 (LP, Comp, RE, RM)||Blue Note, Blue Note||BST 81502, BLP 1502||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|