|1||Young Man, Older Woman (No Rap Edit)||4:05|
|2||Young Man, Older Woman (Half Rap Edit)||4:24|
|3||Young Man, Older Woman (LP Version)||6:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Recorded At – Sister Teresa Studios
- Recorded At – Songbird Studios
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 75982
- Produced For – Midnight Maneuvers Productions
- Published By – Willesden Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Engineer – PJaye Scott
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Gerard Julien
- Engineer [Horns Engineered By] – David Romine
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Barbera Aimes
- Mastered By [Digitally Mastered By] – Tom Brick
- Producer – Douglas Knyght, Millie Jackson, PJaye Scott
- Written-By – Jolyon Skinner, Millie Jackson
Mixed at Battery Studios
Horns recorded at Songbird Studios
Digitally mastered at Absolute Audio, Inc.
Published by Willesden Music (BMI)/Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP)
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation
Printed on CD:
Not for sale
℗ 1991 Zomba Recording Corp.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed on back cover:
℗ 1991 Zomba Recording Corporation
Manufactured in the United States and Distributed in the United States by BMG Music. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: JDJ420162 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 75982-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI