Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Come Rain Or Come Shine|
Written-By – Ed Anderson*, Ted Grouya*
|A3||In A Sentimental Mood|
|B1||They Can't Take That Away From Me
Written-By – Gerschwin*
|B2||Now's The Time
Written-By – Parker*
A3/A4/A5/B2 recorded in New York, January 23, 1956
Cover states that Wade Legge played on A1/A2 but according to different Milt Jackson discographies he also played on B1.
Made in France.
Licence Savoy USA
First cat# on back cover, second on labels and third on front cover.
Very likely released c. 1965-1967.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (On both labels, not boxed): BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SA-6020 A MP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): SA-6020 B MP
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): MU 6020 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): MU 6020 B