- Artwork [Art] – Andrew Moszynski
- Bass – Wendell Marshall
- Design, Art Direction – Nancy Greenberg, Bob Heimall*
- Drums – Kenny Clarke
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Executive Producer – Steve Backer
- Mastered By – Al Brown (5)
- Photography By – David Redfern
- Piano – Hank Jones (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to C3, D3), Wade Legge (tracks: A3, A4, C4, D1, D2, D4)
- Producer – Ozzie Cadena
- Reissue Producer – Bob Porter
- Tenor Saxophone – Lucky Thompson
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Milt Jackson
Recorded January 23, 1956, except tracks where Wade Legge plays piano, recorded January 5, 1956.
Previously released on Savoy 12042, 12061, 12070 and 12080.
Mastered at Frankford-Wayne, New York.
℗ & © 1976 Arista Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Arista Records, Inc. A subsidiary of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|1C 148-99 005/06||Milt Jackson||Second Nature (2xLP, Comp)||Savoy Records||1C 148-99 005/06||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|SJL 2204||Milt Jackson||Second Nature (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Savoy Records||SJL 2204||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|650149||Milt Jackson||Second Nature (CD, Comp, RM)||Savoy Jazz, Vogue||650149||France||1990||Sell This Version|
|2C162-99005/06||Milt Jackson||Second Nature (2xLP, Comp)||Savoy Records||2C162-99005/06||France||1976||Sell This Version|