Milton Babbitt / T.J. Anderson / Richard Wernick – The Contemporary Chamber Ensemble*, Arthur Weisberg – Spectrum: New American Music, Volume V
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone – Al Regni* (tracks: B1)
- Artwork [Cover] – Don Brautigam
- Cello, Sitar – Fred Sherry
- Clarinet, Clarinet [Bass] – Allen Blustine
- Conductor – Arthur Weisberg
- Coordinator – Teresa Sterne
- Design, Art Direction – Paula Bisacca
- Double Bass [Contrabass] – Alvin Brehm
- Engineer – Robert Lattmann (tracks: B1)
- Engineer, Edited By [Tape] – Marc J. Aubort
- Engineer, Edited By [Tape], Other [Recording Director] – Joanna Nickrenz
- Engineer, Other [Recording Director] – Helmuth Kolbe* (tracks: B1)
- Ensemble – The Contemporary Chamber Ensemble*
- Liner Notes – Charles Wuorinen
- Mastered By – Robert C. Ludwig*
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Jan DeGaetani
- Percussion – Raymond DesRoches*, Richard Fitz
- Piano – Gilbert Kalish
- Piccolo Flute, Flute, Flute [Alto] – Paul Dunkel
- Tenor Saxophone – David Tofani* (tracks: B1)
- Trombone – John Swallow
- Trumpet – Allan Dean
- Vibraphone – Richard Fitz (tracks: B1)
- Violin – Jeanne Benjamin, Linda Quan (tracks: B1)
- Voice [Cantor] – Ramon Gilbert
• "All Set" for alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, trumpet, trombone, contrabass, piano, vibraphone, and percussion.
• "Variations" for mezzo-soprano, alto saxophone, trumpet, trombone, violin, cello, and piano.
• "Kaddish" for mezzo-soprano, cantor, piccolo, flute, alto flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, violin, cello, sitar, piano, and percussion.
Recorded with the assistance of The Martha Baird Rockefeller Fund for Music, Inc.
"Kaddish-Requiem" recorded by Phonag Studios, Lindau/Zurich, in cooperation with Elite Recordings, Inc., New York.
"Kaddish" tape section recorded at Park Avenue Temple, Bridgeport, Conn.
Tape collage realized by the composer at Presser Electronic Studio, University of Pennsylvania.
A Dolby-system recording
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): H-71303-A-1SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): H-71303-B-1SP
- Other (Mastering Stamp): Sterling RL