Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design, Layout – Chris Eselgroth
- Drums – Jim Mussen (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 to 10)
- Electric Bass – John Conte (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 to 10)
- Engineer – Art Labriola, Ben Neill, Eric Calvi, John Pace, Marlan Barry, Max Bogdanov
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – Ben Neill
- Photography By [Unique Scanner Pictures] – Mimi Goese
- Producer – Ben Neill, Mimi Goese
- Trumpet [Mutantrumpet], Electronics, Programmed By [Programming] – Ben Neill
- Vocals – Mimi Goese
- Written-By – Ben Neill, Mimi Goese, Sean Haberle (tracks: 4)
Music is based on fragments of works by Berlioz, Schumann, Bruckner, Grieg, Donizetti, Gabrieli, Beethoven and Strauss.
The music theater work Persephone was comissioned by and premiered at the Brooklyn Academy of Music Next Wave Festival and Virginia Tech University.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 26570 61360 2