Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Alien Jourgensen*
- Artwork – Kim Assaley
- Backing Vocals – Joe Kelly (8)
- Bass – Paul Barker
- Design – Dirk Walter, Tom Recchion
- Drums – Martin Atkins, William Rieflin
- Engineer – Jeff Critter Newell*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ex-Con, Frisky (5), Linus (6)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Lee Popa
- Engineer [Monitor Sound] – Michael Balch
- Film Director [Video] – Dead Battery Prods.*, H-Gun, Inc.*
- Guitar – Alien Jourgensen*, Mike Scaccia, Nivek Ogre, Terry Roberts
- Keyboards – Chris Connelly, Nivek Ogre, Paul Barker
- Lighting [Lights Provided By] – Pete's Lights
- Lighting [Lights] – Jeff Latus
- Management [Tour Manager] – Jolly Roger (3)
- Other [Band Coach] – Pat Zelke
- Other [Booking] – Starseed Ltd.
- Other [Crew Coach] – Jerry Rodgers
- Other [Crew Driver] – Rick Zelke
- Other [Merchandising] – Cyan Meeks, Jessica Villines
- Other [Set And Films] – Eric Koziol, Mark Seimer
- Other [Sound Provided By] – Bill Sheppel (Showco), Bruce Thatcher (Showco)
- Other [Tour Buses] – Florida Coach Co.
- Producer – Hypo Luxa And Hermes Pan*, Luxa / Pan*
- Production Manager – Dan Fields (2)
- Recorded By [Live Recording] – Metromobile, Timpowell
- Set Designer [Set Design] – Mark Siemer
- Stage Manager – Sean Joyce
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Mark Durante
- Technician [Keyboard Tech] – Alex Fields
- Vocals – Alien Jourgensen*, Chris Connelly, Nivek Ogre
- Voice [Flag Pledge] – Jello Biafra
- Written-By – Ministry
WARNING FROM MINISTRY:
READ THIS FIRST!
The parental advisory warning on the front cover has been forced upon the artist by groups hostile to First Amendment rights. If you feel your First Amendment rights are being infringed upon, as the band does, please cut along the dotted line and remove that section of the cover art. Send the removed section along with the letter supporting your First Amendment rights, to your congressional representatives and / or local legislators. We must not be intimidated by these right wing fractions. Please support your local anti-censorship organization or, better yet, start your own!
JUST SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP!
Thanks: Biafra, KMFDM, Jason Pettigrew, Patty Jourgensen, Skatenings, Cory O'Brien and the people who showed up!
Jello Biafra appears courtesy of: Alternative Tentacles.
Nivek Ogre appears courtesy of Nettwerk/Capitol Records
Ministry Tour 89-90
Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, New York, Boston, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Orlando, Melbourne, St. Petersburg, Miami Beach, Houston, Austin
San Antonio, Dallas, Tulsa, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Ventura, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Reno, Salt Lake City, Denver, Omaha, St. Louis, Kansas City, Joliet, Grand Rapids, Merriville, Ann Arbor
Sire Records Company, marketed By Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communication Company.
©1990 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world ouside of the U.S.
℗1990 Sire Records Company for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world ouside of the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-26266-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: 759926266-2 WME
- Label Code: LC 3228
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Other (Mould Stamp): W 25
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|9 26266-2||Ministry||In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live) (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26266-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|7599-26266-2||Ministry||In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live) (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26266-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP1837||Ministry||In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live) (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl, Sire||MOVLP1837||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|7599-26266-2||Ministry||In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live) (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, WEA Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26266-2||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|4-26266, W4 26266||Ministry||In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up (Live) (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Sire, Sire||4-26266, W4 26266||US||1990||Sell This Version|