|A2||The Frog Prince|
|A4||Rapunzel... (As Isdora Duncan)|
|B1||Hansel And Gretel|
|B2||Snow White (Heptagon)|
|B4||The Little Peasant|
|B5||White Snake Waltz|
- Artwork [Art], Design, Layout – Danielle De Picciotto
- Band [The Ministry Of Wolves Are] – Alexander Hacke, Danielle De Picciotto, Mick Harvey, Paul Wallfisch
- Lyrics By – Anne Sexton, The Ministry Of Wolves
- Mastered By – Barry Grint
- Mixed By – Alexander Hacke
- Recorded By – Boris Wilsdorf
- Recorded By [Additional] – Paul Wallfisch
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Martin Pierzchala
- Voice, Autoharp, Hurdy Gurdy, Electronics, Glockenspiel – Danielle De Picciotto
- Voice, Bass, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Percussion, Electronics – Alexander Hacke
- Voice, Drums, Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Organ, Vibraphone, Bass – Mick Harvey
- Voice, Piano, Organ, Toy Piano, Omnichord, Kalimba, Bass, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel – Paul Wallfisch
- Written-By, Producer – The Ministry Of Wolves
Recorded at Andere Baustelle, Berlin.
Additional recording at Minijive, Harlem, USA.
Mixed at Pandurostudio Hamburg.
Lyrics by Anne Sexton are adapted with respect and gratitude and by the kind permission of Linda Gray Sexton.
Publishing controlled by Rattay Music, Mute Song Ltd and the estate of Anne Sexton.
"Republik der Wölfe" is a production of Theatre Dortmund.
Artistic Director: Kay Voges
Music Director: Paul Wallfisch
Special thanks to Ulli Rattay and Mute.
P & C 2014 Mute Artists Ltd. Printed in the EU.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5051083077545
- Label Code: LC27959
- Rights Society: MCPS