- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Spurburn Music
- Glass Mastered At – Record Service Gmbh
- Pressed By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Angela Lukacen (tracks: 9), Bobby di Bartollo (tracks: 8), Chris Connelly (tracks: 5, 6), David Ogilvie* (tracks: 5, 8), Jeff Ward (tracks: 5), Joe Kelly (8) (tracks: 1), Kyle McKeough (tracks: 6), The Slogan God (tracks: 7), William Rieflin (tracks: 8)
- Band [Ministry Is], Bass, Programmed By – Paul Barker
- Band [Ministry Is], Vocals, Guitar, Programmed By – Alien Jourgensen*
- Design [Cover] – Dog (7), Ill*, Maura (3)
- Engineer – David Ogilvie*, Jeff Newell*, Keith Auerbach
- Lead Vocals – Chris Connelly (tracks: 3, 4), The Grand Wizard* (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Musician [Additional], Drums, Programmed By – William Rieflin
- Musician [Additional], Saxophone – Mars Williams (tracks: 4)
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Tom Young (4)
- Producer – Hypo Luxa/Hermes Pan*
- Written-By – A. Jourgensen*, C. Connelly* (tracks: 1 to 6), K. Lite* (tracks: 7), K. Ogilvie* (tracks: 1, 5), P. Barker*, W. Rieflin* (tracks: 2, 5 to 8)
Mastered at Future Disc Systems.
All songs published by Spurburn BMI
Sire Records Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company.
© 1989 Sire Records Company for the US and WEA International Inc for the world outside of the US.
℗ 1989 Sire Records Company for the US and WEA International Inc for the world outside of the US.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Issued in a jewel case with a booklet that folds out in a full color two-sided six-panel display (24cm x 36cm).
Likely released in the early 90s.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-26004-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 075992600422
- Other (Distribution code): WE 835
- Label Code: LC3228
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 759926004-2 RSA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0519
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05F5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0511
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4, Inner ring moulded): W [Warner Logo]
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|9 26004-2||Ministry||The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26004-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-1170||Ministry||The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (CD, Album, RE, Hot)||WEA||WPCR-1170||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|
|WQCP 1045||Ministry||The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||WQCP 1045||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|
|7599-26004-2, 7599260042||Ministry||The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (CD, Album, RE)||Warner Music Australia, Warner Music Australia, Sire, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26004-2, 7599260042||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|92 60044||Ministry||The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||92 60044||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|