Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Working Men Are Pissed||1:17|
|A3||I Shook Hands||0:58|
|A4||Below The Belt||0:56|
|A5||Shit You Hear At Parties||1:06|
|A6||The Big Lounge Scene||1:23|
|A8||Tune For Wind God||3:05|
|A9||Party With Me Punker
Other [Thanks] – James Ellis, Richard Derrick
Other [Thanks] – Andrea 'enthal
Clarinet, Written-By – SpotOther [Thanks] – Andrea 'enthal
|B1||Tony Gets Wasted In Pedro
Music By – The ReactionariesOther [Thanks] – Joe SindicichVocals [Singing] – Martin TamburovichWritten-By – Lazaroff*
|B2||Swing To The Right||0:41|
Other [Thanks] – Sierra Madre
Written-By – J. Boon*
Other [Thanks] – Mugger
Other [Thanks] – Soldier Dolls, The
|B15||Ack Ack Ack Ack
Other [Thanks] – Johnny Concrete, Urinals, TheWritten-By – Talley/Jones*, Johansen*
|B16||The Big Blast For Youth
Saxophone – Martin TamburovichTrumpet – Dirk VandenbergWritten-By – Vandenberg*, Tamburovich*
- Artwork – Raymond Pettibon
- Bass – Mike Watt
- Drums – George Hurley
- Guitar, Vocals [Singing] – D. Boon
- Other [Thanks] – Joe Baiza (tracks: B6 to B12)
- Producer – Mike Patton (2) (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Remix – Ethan James (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Vocals [Singing] – Mike Watt (tracks: A6, B2 to B8, B10)
- Written-By – Boon* (tracks: A1, A5 to A8, A10, A11, B13, B16), Hurley* (tracks: A4, A8, A11, B6, B10, B16), Watt* (tracks: A1 to A6, A8 to B12, B14, B16)
Track A8 recorded 4/24/83 at a dried riverbed in the Mojave desert near Victorville, CA.
Track A9 recorded 7/12/83 at our practice place in Long Beach, CA.
Tracks A10 to A11 recorded 11/27/82 at KPFK in Studio City, CA.
Track B1 recorded 1/79 as The Reactionaries at the shed in the back of George's house on 17th in San Pedro
Tracks B2 to B3 recorded 9/80 at the same place as track B1
Tracks B4 to B5 recorded 10/80 in Mike's living room without D. or George.
Tracks B6 to B12 recorded 12/26/80 at the Bla Bla Bla Cafe in Studio City, CA.
Track B13 recorded 2/28/83 in Copenhagen, Denmark without Mike or George.
Track B14 recorded 3/4/83 in Brixton, England.
Track B15 recorded 3/1/83 in Arhus, Denmark
Track B16 recorded 9/24/83 at the Longshoremen's Hall in Wilmington, CA.
℗1984 SST Records, P.O. Box 1, Lawndale, CA 90260
©1984 tHUNDERsPIELS (BMI) except track B15 ©1980 inane artists music (BMI)
Includes SST Super Store "Reference Catalog" with a Long Beach, CA address.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 18861-0277-1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etching Side A): YOU CAN TAKE THE PUNK OUT OF THE SHED...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etching Side B): BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SHED OUT OF THE PUNK.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): L-16516 S-25388 SST-277
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): L-16516-X SST-277 S-25389
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|NAR-017||Minutemen||The Politics Of Time (LP, Album)||New Alliance Records||NAR-017||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|NAR-C017||Minutemen||The Politics Of Time (Cass, Album)||New Alliance Records||NAR-C017||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|NAR-017||Minutemen||The Politics Of Time (LP, Album, RP)||New Alliance Records||NAR-017||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|SSTC 277||Minutemen||The Politics Of Time (Cass, Album, RE)||SST Records||SSTC 277||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|SST CD 277||Minutemen||The Politics Of Time (CD, Album, RE)||SST Records||SST CD 277||US||1991||Sell This Version|