- Produced For – Inspiratum
- Artwork [Helix, 2014] – Otto Boll
- Artwork [Untitled, 1964] – Yuko Nazaka
- Cello [Violoncello] – Stijn Saveniers
- Clarinet – Peter Merckx
- Composed By – HERMESensemble
- Composed By, Text By [A Thrown Bridge] – Mireille Capelle
- Design [Uncredited] – Studio Luc Derycke
- Flute – Karin De Fleyt
- Musical Assistance [Centre Henri Pousseur] – Jean-Marc Sullon
- Percussion – Gaetan La Mela
- Photography By – Jan Liégois, Jean-Pierre Gabriel
- Piano – Geert Callaert
- Viola – Marc Tooten
Architecture Sonore composed for the exposition “Proportio” curated by Axel Vervoordt and Daniela Ferretti, Venetië, Palazzo Fortuny, 2015.
The world of Mireille Capelle is one of music and theatre. She has performed as a singer in numerous European opera houses, under the artistic direction of the foremost stage directors and conductors. She has a particular affinity with contemporary music and art. Her many encounters with the most important contemporary composers influenced her and lead to the creation of “architectures sonores”, presented at exhibitions in Paris, Venice, and Berlin. Mireille Capelle is singing professor at the Ghent School of Arts and member of the artistic board of HERMESensemble.
Produced with the support of de Vlaamse Gemeenschap.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8714835112105