- Artwork [Front Image] – Anish Kapoor
- Artwork [Inner Image] – Angel Vergara
- Design [Uncredited] – Jeroen Wille
- Mastered By – Bodo Peeters
- Musician – Geert Callaert, Karin De Fleyt, Marc Tooten, Melike Tarhan, Osama Abdulrasol, Stijn Saveniers
- Musician, Recorded By – Peter Merckx
- Photography By [Inner Image] – Jean-Pierre Gabriel
The world of Mireille Capelle is one of music and theatre. She has performed as a singer in numerous European opera houses, under the artistic direction of the foremost stage directors and conductors. She has a particular affinity with contemporary music and art, characterized by many encounters with the most important contemporary composers that influenced her interpretations and her creation of “architectures sonores”, presented at exhibitions in Paris, Venice, and Berlin. Mireille Capelle is singing professor at the Ghent School of Arts and member of the artistic board of HERMESensemble.
Produced with the support of the Flemish Community.
A production of Inspiratum, HERMESensemble and Centre Henri Pousseur.
Live performance by HERMESensemble and angel vergara, Palazzo Fortuny, May 2017.
Front image: Anish Kapoor, White Dark VIII, 2000. © Anish Kapoor, 2017.
Inner image: Angel Vergara, Straatman, 2017 (Photo © Jean-Pierre Gabriel).
Courtesy of the artists and Axel Vervoordt Gallery.
Exhibition organized by Axel & May Vervoordt Foundation and Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia.
CD comes in 3 panel digipak.
Limited edition of 500 copies, only 200 copies for distribution.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5414165086390