|1||Big Fat Mama, Meat Shakin' On Her Bone||2:13|
|2||Shake ‘Em On Down||1:50|
|3||Baby Please Don't Go||2:06|
|4||Find My Suitcase||2:33|
|5||Letter From Hot Springs||3:39|
|7||Hello Darling, What Have I Done?||2:50|
|8||Dream I Went To The U.N.||2:43|
|10||Little Red Rooster||3:07|
|11||Get Right Church||2:42|
|12||Death Came In||2:29|
|14||I Got Religion||3:55|
|15||Come And Found You Gone||6:30|
|16||Where Could I Go?||3:17|
|17||You Gonna Meet King Jesus||2:46|
|18||Interview With Bill Ferris||7:26|
- Pressed By – Disc Makers
- Artwork – Phil Blank (2)
- Edited By, Mastered By, Mixed By, Design – Reed Turchi
- Guitar – Mississippi Fred McDowell* (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 17)
- Harmonica – Napoleon Strickland (tracks: 9)
- Liner Notes – Luther Dickinson, Vincent Joos
- Recorded By, Liner Notes – Bill Ferris*
- Vocals – Annie Mae McDowell (tracks: 13, 14, 15, 16), Mississippi Fred McDowell* (tracks: 1 to 8, 11 to 17), Unknown Artist (tracks: 8, 10, 11, 12, 14)
Come with a 16 pages booklet.
Recordings and photographs used with permission from the William R. Ferris Collection, Southern Folklife Collection, Louis Round Wilson Special Collections Library, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Artwork and creative insight by Phil Blank.
Final design layout and arrangement done by Reed Turchi.
Thanks to Vincent Joos for his work and support.
Liner notes in English and French.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (string): 884501372626
- Barcode (text): 8 84501 37262 6
- Matrix / Runout: MUG3157 DISC MAKERS