Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R – Merlin Bobb
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Richard Clark
- Engineer [Assistant] – Drew Coleman*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jimmy Douglas*
- Featuring – 702
- Featuring, Rap – Magoo (3)
- Guitar – Bill Pettaway
- Lead Vocals, Rap, Executive-Producer – Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott*
- Mastered By – Herb Powers*
- Producer, Mixed By, Executive-Producer – Timbaland
- Written-By – Melissa "Missy" Elliott*, Melvin Barcliff, Timothy Mosley
Produced for Timbaland Music, Inc. Recorded at Master Sound Studios, Virginia Beach, VA. Mixed at Manhattan Center Studios, New York, NY.
Magoo (3) appears courtesy of Blackground Entertainment, Inc.
702 appears courtesy of Biv Ten Records, a joint venture of Motown Record Co., L.P. and Biv Ventures, Inc.
Mass Confusion Music and Virginia Beach Music are exclusively administered by Warner Chappell Music.
Mastered at Powers House Of Sound, New York, NY.
Track 1 post production at Leaving This Planet Studios, Hamburg. Mixed at Central Sound Studios, Hamburg. Executive production for Eastwest Records GmbH Germany.
From the Gold Mind, Inc. / EastWest Records debut album "Missy Misdemeanor Elliott* - Supa Dupa Fly" 7559-62062-2/4.
Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. A Time Warner Company. ℗© 1998 Elektra Entertainmeny Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075596411592
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Matrix / Runout: [ Warner Music Logo ] 755964115-9 03/98
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0573
- Other: EWC-710
- Rights Society: GEMA/B.I.E.M.