- Manufactured By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc. – 206125
- Copyright (c) – Miya Masaoka
- Copyright (c) – Tom Nunn
- Copyright (c) – Gino Robair
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rastascan Records
- Published By – Gino Robair Ink
- Recorded At – Noe Valley Ministry
- Mastered At – Guerilla Euphonics
- Mastered At – Garuda Records
- Instruments [Bug & Baboon] – Tom Nunn
- Koto [21 String Koto], Cymbal [Cymbals], Effects [Preparations] – Miya Masaoka
- Mastered By [Mastering Work By] – Ed Herrmann, Myles Boisen
- Percussion, Instruments [Motorized Implements, Calls, Dustpan], Horns [Toy Horns], Calabash – Gino Robair
- Recorded By [Recorded Live By] – Garth Powell
"Except for a small amount of equalization, the performance is heard as played, in its entirety - nothing has been edited.
The index numbers have been added (somewhat arbitrarily) for convenience only." - liner notes
The duration for track five is incorrectly printed as 3:32 on the cover.
Packaged in a hand-printed gatefold chip board cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISC MFG., INC. W.O. 206125-1 BRP-030
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L810
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F86
- Rights Society: BMI