- Bass, Producer – Mo Foster
- Composed By – Mo Foster, Ray Russell (tracks: A5, B4)
- Drums – Simon Phillips
- Engineer – Simon Smart
- Engineer [Additional] – Fran Kelly, Graham Lyons, Keiron Wheeler, Neil Richmond, Norman Goodman, Pat McCarthy, Richard Dodd
- Guitar – Gary Moore, Ray Russell
- Keyboards – Mo Foster, Rod Argent
- Mastered By – Peter Mew
- Mixed By – Simon Smart
- Percussion [Electronic] – Peter Van Hooke
- Remastered By – Simon Smart
- Soprano Saxophone – Stan Sulzman*
- Trumpet – Dave Dufries*
- Vibraphone – Frank Ricotti
- Woodwind [Electronic] – Sal Galina
℗ 1988 Original sound recording made by MMC Recordings Ltd.
Made in the U.S.A.
This music was recorded on 24-track analogue at 30 ips without noise reduction, and mixed to 2-track analogue using Dolby SR.
Subsequent mastering to the 1610 format and PQ editing at EMI Abbey Road.
Recorded between October 1987 and January 1988 at:
Last Chance Recordings, London
The White House Studio, Suffolk
The Red House Studio, Bedfordshire
Eastcote Studio, London
Windmill Lane Studios, Dublin
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|LP MMC 1013||Mo Foster||Bel Assis (LP, Album)||MMC (2)||LP MMC 1013||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|SJPCD151||Mo Foster||Bel Assis (CD, Album, RE)||Angel Air Records||SJPCD151||UK||2003||Sell This Version|
|88561-1041-2||Mo Foster||Bel Assis (CD, Album, RE)||Relativity||88561-1041-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|CD MMC 1013||Mo Foster||Bel Assis (CD, Album)||MMC (2)||CD MMC 1013||UK||1988||Sell This Version|
|88561-1041-4||Mo Foster||Bel Assis (Cass, Album)||Relativity, MMC (2)||88561-1041-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|