|A||The West Virginia Hills|
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
Credit role of banjo for Brooks Ritter (2) on side A may actually be a banjo-mandolin (either way termed "possible" by Russell (2004)), or perhaps a tenor banjo played by Zell Frye.
Credit role of double bass for Harold Ritter on side B is termed "possible" by Russell (2004).
An unidentified vocal quartet is featured on side A.
Both sides recorded 22 October 1929 in Johnson City, TN.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ149232 1-B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ149233 2-A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 149232
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 149233