Mobb Deep – Shook Ones Part II
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music
- Manufactured By – BMG Music, New York
- Distributed By – BMG Music, New York
- Published By – Juvenile Hell Publishing
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Unique Studios
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Record Company – General Electric
- A&R [Direction] – Matt Life, Schott Free, Stretch Armstrong
- Art Direction – Merge One/C²*
- Artwork [Computer Imagery] – Makhaten/KOA*
- Engineer [Mix] – Louis Alfred III (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Management – MAC Management, Sandra "Peachie" Bynum, Tami Cobbs
- Mastered By – Carlton Batts (tracks: B1, B2), Leon Zervos (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Mixed By – Mobb Deep (tracks: A1 to A3), Rich Travali (tracks: B1, B2)
- Photography By – Chi Modu/C²*
- Producer – Mobb Deep
- Written-By – A. Johnson*, K. Muchita*
Manufactured and distributed by BMG Music.
Published by Juvenile Hell Publishing (ASCAP).
Side A recorded at Battery Studios, NYC.
Mix engineering at Unique Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Absolute Audio, NYC.
Side B recorded at D&D Recording Studios, NYC.
Mixed at The Hit Factory.
Mastered at Hit Factory Mastering.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 078636431512
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 07863-64315-1-A IS LZ ABSOLUTE AUDIO SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 07863-64315-1-B IS LZ SRC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|RDAB-62902-1||Mobb Deep||Shook Ones (12", Promo)||Loud Records||RDAB-62902-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|LD-1||Mobb Deep||Shook Ones Pt. II (Cass, Single, Promo)||Loud Records||LD-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|07863-64315-1||Mobb Deep||Shook Ones Part II (12", RP)||Loud Records, RCA Records Label, BMG||07863-64315-1||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RDAB-64237-1||Mobb Deep||"Shook Ones" Pt. II (12", Promo)||Loud Records||RDAB-64237-1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|RDJ 64279-2||Mobb Deep||Shook Ones Part II (CD, Single, Promo)||RCA Records Label, Loud Records, BMG||RDJ 64279-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|