Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||James Bond Theme (Moby's Re-Version)
Mixed By – Alan Moulder, Daniel MillerSaxophone – Alexander McCabe, Rob HardtTrombone – Greg RobinsonTrumpet – Osho EndoWritten-By – Monty Norman
Written-By – A. Badalamenti*, D. Lynch*
Vocals – MC Shah-King
|5||I Like To Score||2:20|
|7||New Dawn Fades
Written-By – Ian Curtis
|8||God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters||5:44|
|9||First Cool Hive||5:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Corporation
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Danjac, L.L.C.
- Published By – Little Idiot Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Anton Music
- Published By – Bobkind Music
- Published By – O.K. Paul Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Publishing
- Published By – Fractured Music
- Published By – Zoomba
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C7056
- Distributed By – RTM (2)
- Distributed By – Disc (3)
- Art Direction, Design – Alli*
- Artwork By [Styling] – Jennifer Elster
- Management [European] – DEF Ltd.
- Management [North American] – MCT (5)
- Photography By – Adam Friedberg (2)
- Photography By [Crowd Shot] – Scott Frassetto
- Producer, Recorded By, Performer [All Instruments] – Moby
- Written-By – Moby (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 12)
'Novio', 'I Like To Score' and 'Nash' from the motion picture 'Double Tap' (re-recorded May and June 1997)
'James Bond Theme (Moby's Re-Version)' appears on the soundtrack album of Tomorrow Never Dies (Music From The Motion Picture) and was released as a single in 1997
'Go' contains elements from 'Laura Palmer's Theme' - 'Twin Peaks'
'Ah-Ah' from 'Cool World' (re-recorded June 1997)
'Oil 1' from 'The Saint'
'New Dawn Fades' and 'God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters' from 'Heat'
'First Cool Hive' from 'Scream'
'Love Theme' from 'Joe's Apartment' (re-recorded May 1997)
'Grace' from 'Space Water Onion'
All songs published by Little Idiot Music / Warner Tamerlane, BMI except: 2 EMI United Publishing, BMI, 3 Little Idiot Music / Warner Tamerlane, BMI / Anton Music / Bobkind Music / O.K. Paul Music, ASCAP, 4 Little Idiot Music / Warner Tamerlane / Ensign, BMI, 7 Fractured / Zomba, ASCAP
℗ 1997 Mute Records Limited © 1997 Mute Records Limited except (Track 2) ℗ 1997 Mute Records Limited under licence from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. © 1997 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. The copyright in this recording is owned by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. Dialogue performed by Pierce Brosnan. Contains sampled dialogue by Sean Connery and Gert Fröbe from the United Artists film "Goldfinger". Goldfinger ™ © 1964 United Artists Corporation & Danjac, L.L.C. Goldeneye ™ ℗ 1995 United Artists Corporation © 1995 United Artists Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016025 611683 >
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): C7056 CDSTUMM 168 : 1:3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L159
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2304
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): C7056 CDSTUMM 168 : 1:1 [Nimbus logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L129
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2337
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|0946351660 2 6||Moby||I Like To Score (CD, Comp)||Mute, Gala Records (5)||0946351660 2 6||Russia||1997||Sell This Version|
|74321534974||Moby||I Like To Score (Cass, Comp)||Mute||74321534974||Poland||1997||Sell This Version|
|CDStumm168, 5016025611683||Moby||I Like To Score (CD, Comp)||Mute, Mute||CDStumm168, 5016025611683||Ukraine||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD 62094||Moby||I Like To Score (CD, Comp)||Elektra||CD 62094||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|724384489526||Moby||I Like To Score (CD, Comp)||Mute, Labels||724384489526||France||1997||Sell This Version|