|1||A Subtle Certainty (21.1)||7:15|
|2||Ode To Ubu-o||3:52|
|3||Three Legs (21.2)||4:47|
|4||He Was Gentle, Even To Small Rocks||2:52|
|6||Short Continuum Of The Falling Atmosphere In The Shape Of Small Objects||2:05|
|9||Microfilm Device Disturbed||5:08|
|10||A Typical Moment In Atypicallity||7:20|
|11||Untitled Hidden Track||5:32|
- Drums, Drums [Prepared], Idiophone [Sustained Aluminum Bars], Sounds [Sheet Metals, Scuba Air Tank, Cement Blade, Metal Pipes, Custom Aluminum Cut Slates, Tuned Pots, Bicycle Wheel], Tom Tom [Floor Tom], Cymbal [Bits], Singing Bowls, Effects [Various Massagers And Vibrators, Rubber Balls, Throwing Objects], Bells [Wind-up Alarm Bell], Rototoms, Guitar, Loops – Moe! Staiano
- Graphics [Design] – Alan Anzalone
- Mastered By – Dan Rathbun
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Nancy Ericsson
- Photography By [Inner Photos] – Aimee Ivanoff Mcvay*
- Recorded By – Dan Rathbun (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 9), Matt Waldron* (tracks: 11), Michael Zelner (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10)
An alternate version of Track 2 appeared on the 'Irreplaceable Hand' compilation.
Track 11 is not listed in the tracklisting, though the liner notes do make note of a secret track.