- Arranged By [Help] – Chris Roolf
- Artwork – Mario Rivière
- Bass [Upright], Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals, Handclaps [Claps], Other [Knocks], Engineer – L. Journey
- Layout, Painting [Coloring] – Spoonpool
- Painting [Drawings Complementing The Songs] – Jürgen Bäuerle
- Piano, Organ, Percussion, Lap Steel Guitar, Backing Vocals, Snare, Other [Hölzernes G'lächter, Drinks & Tricks], Mixed By, Mastered By – Uncle Crisis
- Vocals, Guitar, Banjo, Other [Yells & Hollers], Mixed By, Mastered By – Tobo*
- Written-By – Tobo Schazmann
All rhyme and reason was put together with the help of Jürgen 'Evil' Bäuerle.
LP jackets silkscreened in Madrid by the hands of Mario Rivière and Vicente Rubio.
The limited 180gr LP version on Dead End Records has 11 songs and comes packaged nicely in a black jiffy inner sleeve, with a big 24-page booklet and a bonus CD thrown in for good measure. The LP jackets were handprinted at „El Ojo Estudio de Serigrafia“ in Madrid by Mario Rivière, who also did the artwork.
The LP comes in different versions (with each print looking different and unique)
- 100 hand-stamped copies on white vinyl inside with white cardboard jackets with red print (from a darker to more orange red)
- 167 copies on black vinyl inside sepia-colored, textured cardboard jackets with red print (from a darker to a more orange red)
- 230 copies on black vinyl inside a heavy brown kraft cardboard jacket with dark red print)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Side A, etched): FLV-208 .502 A (signature)
- Barcode (Side B, etched): FLV-208.502 B (signature)