Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Monte Cazazza
Narrator [Narration] – Monte CazazzaPiano – Cosey Fanni TuttiVocals – Cosey Fanni Tutti, Kim Norris, Tana Emmolo Smith*
|A3||Kick That Habit Man
Text By [Poem] – Brion GysinVocals, Guitar, Performer [Rhythms], Sequenced By [Sequencer] – Monte Cazazza
|B||First / Last
Guitar – Tana Emmolo Smith*Vocals, Synthesizer – Monte Cazazza
- Artwork [Tattoo] – Alan Oversby
- Engineer, Mixed By – Chris Carter (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Steve Angel
- Painting ["Mary Bell", 1980] – Val Denham
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Peter Christopherson
- Producer – Sinclair/Brooks
- Technician [Technical Supervision] – Genesis P-Orridge, Peter Christopherson
- Written-By – Monte Cazazza (tracks: A1, A2, B)
A3 is a permutation poem by Brion Gysin and used with his kind permission.
Recorded at Industrial Records Studios, Martello St., London, during February 1980.
Limited edition of 3,500 copies.
Initial pressings came with a 'commemorative' postcard of a painting of Mary Bell by Val Denham and lyrics to the song.
The sides are switched on the record from what is listed on the cover.
A Sinclair/Brooks Production
℗ & © 1980 Industrial Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): IR 0010 B[A scratched]-1 TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): IR 0010 A[B scratched]-1