Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Last Call For Life||6:40|
|4||A Tainted Retrospective
Drum Programming [Additional] – AB*Guitar – RM*Lyrics By – Andrea Stefanelli, Elisa CarreraVocals, Featuring [Beats, Waves] – AS*
|5||Perché Il Mio Amore
Featuring [Waves], Drum Programming – AB*Lyrics By – Fausto RossiMusic By – Fausto Rossi, F. Cristaldi*, P. Ferrari*Sampler [Samples] – RM*Vocals – AS*
|8||I Stand Nowhere||4:37|
|9||Reaping For Abel
Lyrics By – Cornelius BrastadPiano, Guitar – DB*Sampler [Samples], Drum Programming – RM*Strings – AB*Vocals – AS*
|10||Under Monochrome Rainbow||7:34|
- Bass – Diego Danelli
- Cover [Album Cover], Artwork [Visual Takes: "aula Della Coprofilia"] – Alessandro Bavari
- Drum Programming – Andrea Bellucci
- Drums – Elisa Carrera
- Electronics [Digital Perversion] – Roberto Mammarella
- Electronics [Digital Wisdom] – Andrea Bellucci
- Electronics [Digitals] – Andrea Stefanelli
- Guitar – Daniele Bovo, Roberto Mammarella
- Lyrics By – MMM*
- Mastered By – Giovanni Versari
- Mixed By – Paolo Mauri
- Music By – MMM* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Piano – Daniele Bovo
- Recorded By – MMM*, Paolo Mauri
- Synthesizer – Roberto Mammarella
- Technician [Studio Assistant @ B-side] – Giorgio Ellena
- Technician [Studio Assistant @ Bips] – Max Liotti
- Vocals – Andrea Stefanelli, Francesca Bos
Mixed in February 2002 at Bips.
Mastered at Nautilus.
Lyrics by MMM and partners.
2: Unsolicited guests: the dying pilots of flights JA123 and UAL232 in their last calls of life.
"Perché Il Mio Amore" originally performed by Fausto Rossi
C+P Tatra Records Ltd.