- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Made By – PMDC, Germany
- Published By – Palace Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tyler Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
- Remastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Sitar, Tabla, Piano, Mellotron, Bass Guitar, Harpsichord, Percussion, Vocals, Interviewee – Justin Hayward
- Artwork [Original Album Cover Painting By] – Philip Travers*
- Artwork [Reissue Cd Package Design By] – Phil Smee
- Bass Guitar, Cello, Tambourine, Drums [Snare Drum], Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Interviewee – John Lodge
- Compiled By [Expanded Cd Reissue Compiled By], Reissue Producer, Other [Reissue Liner Notes] – Mark Powell
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated For Universal Music By] – Joe Black
- Cover – Philip Travers*
- Drums, Timpani, Tambourine, Tabla, Piano, Interviewee – Graeme Edge
- Flute [C Flute, Alto Flute], Soprano Saxophone, Vocals, Interviewee – Ray Thomas
- Mellotron, Piano, Harpsichord, Cello, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Autoharp, Vocals – Mike Pinder
- Producer – Tony Clarke
- Remastered By – Steven Fallone*
- Sleeve Notes, Interviewer – John Reed
- Written-By – Edge* (tracks: 1 & 11), Lodge* (tracks: 2, 4 & 6), Hayward* (tracks: 7, 9 & 10), Pinder* (tracks: 8 & 12), Thomas* (tracks: 3, 5 & 9)
© 1997 The Decca Record Co Ltd, London, England
Tracks 1 to 4, 6, 9 & 11 published by Palace Music Co. Ltd.
Track 5 published by Westminster Music Ltd.
Tracks 7, 9 & 10 published by Tyler Music Ltd.
Tracks 8 & 12 published by Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042284476829
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): 844 768-2 01 /
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0104
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01D2
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0942
- Price Code: PY 899
Other Versions (5 of 151) View All
|SML 711, SML.711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, Gat)||Deram, Deram||SML 711, SML.711||UK||1968||Sell This Version|
|DES 18017||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, Hau)||Deram||DES 18017||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SML 711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album)||Deram||SML 711||Germany||1968||Sell This Version|
|KSCM 711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (Cass, Album)||Deram||KSCM 711||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6835 200||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, RE)||Deram||6835 200||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|