|2||Ride My See-Saw||3:38|
|3||Dr. Livingstone, I Presume||2:58|
|4||House Of Four Doors (Part 1)||4:12|
|5||Legend Of A Mind||6:36|
|6||House Of Four Doors (Part 2)||1:47|
|7||Voices In The Sky||3:28|
|8||The Best Way To Travel||3:14|
|9||Visions Of Paradise||4:15|
|13||A Simple Game (Justin Hayward Vocal Mix)||3:32|
|14||The Best Way To Travel (Additional Vocal Mix)||3:56|
|15||Visions Of Paradise (Instrumental Version)||4:30|
|16||What Am I Doing Here? (Original Version)||3:54|
|17||The Word (Mellotron Mix)||1:02|
|18||Om (Extended Version)||6:07|
|19||Dr. Livingstone I Presume||2:57|
|20||Thinking Is The Best Way To Travel||3:39|
|21||A Simple Game||3:41|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Sitar, Tabla, Piano, Mellotron, Bass Guitar, Harpsichord, Percussion, Vocals – Justin Hayward
- Artwork [Original Album Cover Painting By] – Philip Travers*
- Artwork [Reissue Cd Package Design By] – Phil Smee
- Bass Guitar, Cello, Tambourine, Drums [Snare Drum], Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – John Lodge
- Compiled By [Expanded Cd Reissue Compiled By], Reissue Producer, Other [Reissue Liner Notes] – Mark Powell
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated For Universal Music By] – Joe Black
- Drums, Timpani, Tambourine, Tabla, Piano – Graeme Edge
- Flute [C Flute, Alto Flute], Soprano Saxophone, Vocals – Ray Thomas
- Mellotron, Piano, Harpsichord, Cello, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Autoharp, Vocals – Mike Pinder
- Producer – Tony Clarke
- Remastered By [Album Stereo Mix Remastered From The Original Master Tapes By] – Alberto Parodi (tracks: 1 to 12), Justin Hayward (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Remastered By [Bonus Tracks Remastering By] – Paschal Byrne (tracks: 13 to 21)
- Written-By – Graeme Edge (tracks: 1, 11, 17), John Lodge (tracks: 2, 4, 6), Justin Hayward (tracks: 7, 9, 10, 15, 16), Michael Pinder* (tracks: 8, 12 to 14, 18, 20, 21), Ray Thomas (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 19)
Album Stereo mix remastered from the original master tapes at Logical Box Studios, Genova, Italy.
Bonus tracks remastering at the Audio Archiving Company, London.
Cd Package design at Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium.
13 to 18: ALTERNATE VERSIONS & OUT-TAKES.
Recorded at Decca Studio Number One, West Hampstead.
13: 12th October 1968 / 14: 28th May 1968 / 15: 4th June 1968 / 16: 28th January 1968 / 17: 11th June 1968 / 18: 5th June 1968.
19 and 20: RECORDED FOR JOHN PEEL'S BBC "TOP GEAR" RADIO SHOW.
Recorded 16th July 1968 (First broadcast 21st July 1968).
21: 1968 SINGLE 'B' SIDE.
Released as Deram DM 213 on 25th October 1968.
Recorded at Decca Studio Number One, West Hampstead - 11th October 1968.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7229
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-174807 1
Other Versions (5 of 153) View All
|SML 711, SML.711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, Gat)||Deram, Deram||SML 711, SML.711||UK||1968||Sell This Version|
|DES 18017||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, Hau)||Deram||DES 18017||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|SML 711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album)||Deram||SML 711||Germany||1968||Sell This Version|
|KSCM 711||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (Cass, Album)||Deram||KSCM 711||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6835 200||The Moody Blues||In Search Of The Lost Chord (LP, Album, RE)||Deram||6835 200||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|