- Pressed By – Damont
- Recorded At – Earls Court
- Mixed At – Studio Without Walls
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Published By – Morrissey
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Seldak Music Corp.
- Published By – Linda's Music Corp.
- Published By – Martin James Boorer
- Published By – Lipstick Killers Pub., Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Morrissey / Marr Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Bass – Gary Day
- Coordinator [Production] – Brandi Whitmore
- Drums – Deano Butterworth*
- Engineer [House Mix] – Dave Millward (2)
- Engineer [Monitor Mix] – Dave Guerin
- Guitar [Left], Clarinet, Congas, Backing Vocals – Boz Boorer
- Guitar [Right] – Jesse Tobias
- Keyboards, Trumpet, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Mikey V. Farrell
- Management [At The Helm] – Jed Weitzman, Merck Mercuriadis, Peter Asher
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Nathaniel Kunkel
- Photography By [Inside] – Jed Weitzman
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By – Tim Summerhayes
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Mat Wood, Ollie Nesham
- Technician [Live Sound] – Adam Scott (9), Kevin Moran (2), Malcolm Giles, Oliver Waring
- Written-By – Whyte* (tracks: A2, A4, B4, B5, C3, C4, D2, D3), Boorer* (tracks: B2, C2, C5), Langer* (tracks: A3), Johansen* (tracks: B5), Day* (tracks: D3), Marr* (tracks: A1, B1, C1, D1, D4), Thunders* (tracks: B5), Kaye* (tracks: B3), Morrissey (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to D4), Smith* (tracks: B3), Sohl* (tracks: B3)
Everything on this LP was recorded live. Nothing was added or replaced in the studio.
The UK/Europe LP was released about one year after the CD and has a surprisingly high number of typographical errors in the track listing on the back. Titles were mislabeled as "Munich Air Disaster" (dropping "Subway Train" and "1958"), "The More You Ignore Me" (dropping "...The Closer I Get"), "Big Mouth Strikes Again" (instead of "Bigmouth Strikes Again"), "How Soon Is Now" (without the question mark), "First In The Gang To Die" and "The World Is Full Of Crashing Boars".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050749 301413
- Label Code: LC6448
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ATKDV 014 A¹ DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ATKDV 014 B₁ DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): ATKDV 014 C DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): ATKDV 014 D DAMONT DOUG@TOWNHOUSE
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|ATKDP014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album, Dig)||Attack Records (3)||ATKDP014||UK||2005||Sell This Version|
|ATKCD014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records (3)||ATKCD014||Brazil||2005||Sell This Version|
|06076-86012-2||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album, Car)||Attack Records (3)||06076-86012-2||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|06076-86012-2||Morrissey||Live At Earl's Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records (3)||06076-86012-2||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|7502224411110||Morrissey||Live At Earl's Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records||7502224411110||Mexico||2005||Sell This Version|