|2-1||Crippled Symmetry (Continued)||65:13|
- Composed By – Morton Feldman
- Engineer [Sound] – Otto Fries
- Flute, Flute [Alto], Flute [Bass] – Eberhard Blum
- Glockenspiel, Vibraphone – Jan Williams
- Liner Notes – Morton Feldman, Nils Vigeland
- Mastered By [CD-Master] – Peter Pfister
- Piano, Celesta – Nils Vigeland
- Producer – Harry Vogt, Pia & Werner X. Uehlinger
- Recording Supervisor – Thomas Kern
- Technician – Angelika Schraml, Mechthild Austermann
- Typography, Design, Photography By – Ann Holyoke Lehmann
Crippled Symmetry (1983) for flute/bass flute, piano/celesta and glockenspiel/vibraphone
Co-production with Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Köln.
Digital recording 14th & 15th September 1990 at Studio Stolberger Strasse, Cologne.
The catalog numbers on the discs are "hat ART CD 2-60801" respectively "hat ART CD 2-60802".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 619925 608029