© + ℗ 1994 Wergo, a division of Schott Music & Media GmbH, Mainz, Germay.
Manufactured in Austria. Printed in Germany.
Includes a 10-page booklet in English with Subotnick's program notes and Martin's cover image from the original 1967 release.
'Silver Apples of the Moon' composed 1967, Bleeker st Studio, New York City. Released in 1967 as Nonesuch H-71174.
'The Wild Bull' composed 1968, Bleeker st Studio, New York City. Released in 1968 as Nonesuch H-71208.
Postproduction at Metamusic Productions, Los Angeles, California, 1993.
Total time: 59'49.
DADC Austria-manufactured 1997+ edition. Repress of Silver Apples Of The Moon · The Wild Bull (1994).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 010228 203523
- Barcode (String): 4010228203523
- Label Code: LC 0846
- Rights Society: GEMA
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC Austria logo] A0100218229-0101 13 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony DADC A0100218229-0101 35
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K3
- Barcode (Variant 1): IFPI 94K1