|A2||Trouble In The City||3:42|
|A3||Saturday Night In Mexico||2:45|
|A4||Baby What's The Matter||3:16|
|A5||A Little Bit Easier||2:33|
|A6||Make You Mine||2:41|
|B1||Captain, Captain (Part I)||3:04|
|B2||Captain, Captain (Part II)||3:20|
|B3||Loving You Ain't Easy||2:36|
|B4||Caught In A Heatwave||3:28|
|B5||Song For You||2:45|
|B6||Strike Up The Band||2:10|
|B7||Captain, Captain (Reprise)||1:17|
- Recorded At – Multimedia Studios, Brisbane
- Arranged By [String & Brass Arangements] – Garry McDonald (2)
- Backing Vocals – Andrea Lees, Jenny Clarke, Louise Art, Maree Goon
- Bass Guitar – Laurie Stone (3)
- Brass – Alan Wilke & Gang
- Co-producer – Laurie Stone (3), Peter Moscos
- Drums – Don Lebler, Paul Doo
- Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Don Lebler
- Engineer – Laurie Stone (3)
- Guitar – Garry McDonald (2), Laurie Stone (3), Peter Moscos
- Keyboards – Laurie Stone (3)
- Percussion – Buzzi & Friends, Don Lebler
- Saxophone – Bob Page
- Trombone – Laurie Stone (3)
- Vocals – Laurie Stone (3), Peter Moscos
- Written By – Laurie Stone (3), Peter Moscos
It also contains 2 flyers, one with a bio of each individual. The album in this pack is exactly the same as the standard release right down to the matrix/runout numbers. So this separate entry is all about the additional sleeve and inserts.
Recorded at Multi Media Sudios.
Special thanks to Ross (Multi Media) Farquar, Steve Erreys, Garry McDonald, Jenny, Lou and Don for their patience and help.
Also thanks to the string players and Mr. Niven.
Sleeve concept and artwork: Geoff Hocking.
Front photograph: Neil Lorimer.
Many thanks to the Manager and Staff of the Capitol Theatre, Melbourne.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side - Hand-etched): ILP-809-A4 FH 8/8
- Matrix / Runout (B side - Hand-etched): ILP-809-B9 14/8/T Rob