Tracklist Hide Credits
Guest, Vocals, Guitar – Giles Perring
|A3||I Wanna Be With You|
|A4||The Moving Walkway
Guest, Drums – Andy Anderson, Ermanno Ghizio-Erba*, SadakGuest, Synth – Mo Vicarage
|A5||The Upwardly Mobile Song
Guest, Bass – Paul Sanchez (4)Guest, Vocals – Dave The Wave (2)
|A6||Tigers Or Elephants
Guest, Conch – Chris*Guest, Performer [Tiger Impersonations] – Hugo The Gander
Guest, Backing Vocals [Chorus] – Claire Jones
|B1||You Can Touch The Sky (All Work No Play Makes)
Guest, Vocals – Toni (12)
Guest, Guitar, Vocals, Effects [Welding Clamp, Ratchet, Electric Drill] – Giles Perring
Guest, Lead Guitar – Chris*
Guest, Lead Guitar – Chris*Guest, Vocals – Claire Jones
Guest, Vocals – Toni (12)
- Bass – Dayne Cranenburgh* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4), Harry Williamson (tracks: A6 to B1, B3, B5)
- Bells, Wind Chimes – Harry Williamson (tracks: A6)
- Chorus – Harry Williamson (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B4)
- Cymbal [Chinese] – Guy Evans (tracks: B6)
- Design [Cover], Artwork By [Cartoon] – Pete Woolley
- Drums – Guy Evans (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to A7, B3 to B5)
- Drums [Paperdrums] – Guy Evans (tracks: B2, B6)
- Drums [Paperdrums], Conch – Dave Sawyer (tracks: A6)
- Drums [Tube] – Guy Evans (tracks: A7)
- Flute – Didier Malherbe (tracks: A2, A6, B1, B4)
- Guitar – Harry Williamson (tracks: A2, A3, A7 to B2, B4)
- Percussion [Coconut] – Dave Sawyer (tracks: B3)
- Percussion [Flexitone] – Guy Evans (tracks: A6, B2)
- Percussion, Effects [Siren] – Guy Evans (tracks: B1)
- Performer [Mouthpiece] – Didier Malherbe (tracks: B6)
- Piano – Harry Williamson (tracks: A1, B5)
- Saxophone – Didier Malherbe (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Scraper – Guy Evans (tracks: A6)
- Synthesizer – Harry Williamson (tracks: A1 to A3, A6, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Timpani – Guy Evans (tracks: A1, B1)
- Vocals – Gilli Smyth (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B6), Harry Williamson (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Vocals [Space Whisper] – Gilli Smyth (tracks: A1, A2, A7)
- Written-By – Gilli Smyth, Harry Williamson
The backing for "The Moving Walkway" was recorded in a green pyramid in a field in Wales, Summer '78 on Nik Turner's 4-track. [Note : likely to be a recording of the rehearsal for Nik Turner's Live At Deeply Vale Free Festival 1978]
℗ & © 1982 Music Galore Ltd.
Poster (2' x 3' black & white, double-sided & designed for coloring) included with story line comics, lyrics, credits, and liner notes.
Early pressings have a 'Mother Gong' sticker (2" x 2" square, green with black text) affixed to the upper right front cover which identify the artist.
In the track-by-track credits, some song titles are different to the tracklist on back cover and labels :
- track A4 : "Walkway" instead of "The Moving Walkway"
- track A5 : "Marathon" instead of "The Upwardly Mobile Song"
- track A6 : "Elephants And Tigers" instead of "Tigers Or Elephants"
- track B5 : "My Life" instead of "Looking For"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): HAI-100-A LYN-12415-IUT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): HAI-100-B LYN-12416-IUT [lyre symbol] JEFF