Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||The House At Pooneil Corners
Written-By – M. Balin*, P. Kantner*
|5||Sister Confusion (Confused Version)
Performer [Pilted The Viscount] – Lars Wünderlien*Written-By – Sæther*
- Crew [Donnerwettwer Und Lichtungs Team] – Elmer & Lolly
- Design – Kim Hiorthøy
- Management [Guidance] – Cecilie Lykke
- Mastered By – Audun "Struma" Strype*
- Musician – Bent*, Death Prod.*, Snah*, Gebhardt*
- Photography By [Bent Photo] – Ragnar Wold
- Producer – Motorpsycho
- Recorded By – Helge Sten, Lars Lien
- Voice [Hard Rhymer] – Matt Burt
All songs Published by Motorpsychodelic Tunes, adm. by Voices Of Wonder Publishing, except The House At Pooneil Corners published by Iceberg publishing.
Recorded at Brygga Studios 28-31. May 1993 except "Mountain", recorded at Brygga Dec. 1992. Mastered at Stryke.
Death Prod., Snah, Bent & Gebhardt played Octaphone, Echoplex, Viscount, Congas, Taurus, Gibson, Das Hate Bass, Tubedriver & Loudini, sang Dynacord & did the Low-fi/NO-fi samples.
"...till in the end we didn't know right from wrong anymore.
That's when the fun started..."
Track 3 originally written by Jefferson Airplane.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT AB VOW 031 CDM01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB01
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 8418