|–Mozart*, Alfred Prinz With The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Karl Münchinger||Clarinet Concerto In A Major, K. 622|
|A3||–||3. Rondo Allegro|
|–Mozart*, Werner Tripp, Hubert Jellinek With The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra* Conducted By Karl Münchinger||Flute And Harp Concerto In C Major, K. 299|
|B3||–||3. Rondo Allegro|
- Cadenza [Cadenzas] – Karl Rosner (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Clarinet – Alfred Prinz (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By – Mozart*
- Conductor – Karl Münchinger
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Brown (13)
- Flute – Werner Tripp (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Harp – Hubert Jellinek (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Mastered By – E (24)
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Producer [Uncredited] – Christopher Raeburn
- Sleeve Notes – Michael Raeburn
The ED2 labels were in use from ca. 1965 to 1968.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 2
- Decca 'Muscial Notes' logo on side 1
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1963, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham & London."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6054 on sleeve
- SXL.6054 on labels
- Recorded 16 - 21 September 1962 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6054
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side A): ZAL-5808-2E U MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (side B): ZAL-5809-2E B MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side A): ZAL.5808
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side B): ZAL.5809
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): B.I.E.M.