- Bass Clarinet, Soloist – Antony Pay (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Bassoon – Alastair Mitchell, Felix Warnock
- Cello [Violoncello] – Jane Coe, Susan Sheppard, Timothy Mason
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – Christopher Hogwood
- Double Bass – Amanda MacNamara*, Barry Guy
- Engineer [Recording] – John Dunkerley
- Flute – Guy Williams (2) (tracks: 1 to 3), Lisa Beznosiuk (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Fortepiano – Christopher Hogwood (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Harpsichord – Christopher Hogwood (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Horn – Huw Jenkins (2), Peter Blake (6)
- Liner Notes [English & German] – Nicholas Shackleton
- Liner Notes [English Translation 1986 Of Michel Piguet] – Andrew Huth
- Liner Notes [French Translation 1986 Of Nicholas Shackleton] – Brigitte Pinaud
- Liner Notes [French] – Michel Piguet
- Liner Notes [German Translation 1986 Of Michel Piguet] – Andreas Klatt (2)
- Oboe – Ku Ebbinge (tracks: 4 to 6), Robin Canter (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Oboe, Soloist – Michel Piguet (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Orchestra – The Academy Of Ancient Music
- Photography By [Booklet Page 6 - Anthony Pay] – Mike Evans*
- Photography By, Cover – Adri Berger
- Producer – Peter Wadland
- Viola – Colin Kitching, Nicholas Logie, Rosemary Nalden, Trevor Jones (4)
- Violin – Catherine Weiss, Graham Cracknell, James Ellis (3), Julie Miller (2), Marshall Marcus, Micaela Comberti, Miles Golding, Paull Boucher*, Roy Goodman, Roy Mowatt, Simon Standage, Susan Carpenter-Jacobs*
Decca and Editions de L'Oiseau Lyre are registered trademarks of The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Made in Germany by EDC. Printed in Germany.
Recording location: Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London, September 1984.
The Academy of Ancient Music on authentic instruments (A = 430).
Cover illustration: Kite silhouette; photo by Adri Berger / Tony Stone images.
Enclosed is a 28-page booklet with extensive notes in English, French and German.
Booklet and CD are stored in a standard jewel case with clear tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scan): 028941433923
- Barcode (Text): 0 28941 43392 3
- Label Code: LC 0254
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: 00289 414 339-2 05 * 50970816
- Matrix / Runout: Made in Germany by EDC C
- Matrix / Runout (Logo 4x): Universal
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0154
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Price Code (on back cover): PY 925
- Other (Suffix catalog# - boxed in separately): O H