|–Mozart*, Gervase de Peyer With The London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Peter Maag||Clarinet Concerto In A Major (K.622)|
|A1||–||1st Mov.: Allegro|
|A2||–||2nd Mov.: Adagio|
|A3||–||3rd Mov.: Rondo - Allegro|
|–Mozart*, Barry Tuckwell With The London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Peter Maag||Horn Concerto No. 1 In D Major (K.412)|
|B1||–||1st Mov.: Allegro|
|B2||–||2nd Mov.: Allegro|
|–Mozart*, Barry Tuckwell With The London Symphony Orchestra* Conducted By Peter Maag||Horn Concerto No. 3 In E Flat Major (K.447)|
|B3||–||1st Mov.: Allegro|
|B4||–||2nd Mov.: Romanze - Larghetto|
|B5||–||3rd Mov.: Allegro|
The original version has a sleeve with scalloped (aka 'half-moon') flipbacks.
The original version was released in 1960.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- "O" above cat#
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Tax code "M/T"
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logos on front and back
- Large "STEREO" on front
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd., London, 1960."
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Unsigned sleeve notes in English on back
- Recorded 24 - 26 November 1959 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5593
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4711-3E B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4712-2E B KT 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 4711
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 4712
- Other (Tax code on labels): M/T
- Other (On labels): O