|–Mozart*, Vladimir Ashkenazy With The London Wind Soloists||Quintet In E Flat Major For Piano And Wind Instruments, K.452|
|A1||–||Largo - Allegro Moderato|
|–Beethoven*, Vladimir Ashkenazy With The London Wind Soloists||Quintet In E Flat Major For Piano And Wind Instruments, Op.16|
|B1||–||Grave - Allegro Ma Non Troppo|
|B3||–||Rondo: Allegro Ma Non Troppo|
- Artwork [From An Engraving By] – Carl Schütz
- Bassoon – William Waterhouse
- Clarinet – Jack Brymer
- Composed By – Beethoven* (tracks: B1 to B3), Mozart* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Decca Publicity Art Department
- Engineer [Uncredited] – James Lock (2)
- Ensemble – London Wind Soloists
- Horn – Alan Civil
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Oboe – Terence MacDonagh
- Piano – Vladimir Ashkenazy
- Sleeve Notes, Producer [Uncredited] – Christopher Raeburn
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1966"
- Decca "Musical Notes" logo on both sides
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1966, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by Clout and Baker Ltd."
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6252 on sleeve
- SXL.6252 on labels
UK VERSIONS WITH THE SAME CAT#:
- 'Wide band' labels, 'grooved' (ED2) (this version)
- 'Wide band' labels, no 'groove' (ED3)
- 'Narrow band' labels (ED4)
- Recorded 22 - 24 March 1966 at Decca Studios (West Hampstead Studio 3), London
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6252
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7333-1W C KT 2B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7334-1W U KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.7333
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.7334
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T