Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Liederhalle Stuttgart
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
This LP was most probably not released with the ED1 label.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1967"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on side A only
- "Copyright Control" in a box on side B only
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Cover: Detail from "A game of hot cockles (La main chaude)"
by Jean-Honoré Fragonard (1732-1806). National Gallery of Art,
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- Recorded 14 - 16 September 1966 in the Liederhalle, Stuttgart
- Labelography code: ED2
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6297
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7658-1W U 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7659-1W C KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.7658
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.7659