|Eine Kleine Nachtmusik G-dur KV 525|
|2||2. Romance. Andante||5:44|
|3||3. Menuetto. Allegretto - Trio||2:12|
|4||4. Rondò. Allegro||3:51|
|Symphonie (Ouvertüre) Nr. 32 G-dur KV 318|
|5||Allegro Spiritoso —||2:49|
|Serenade D-dur KV 320 »Posthorn-Serenade«|
|8||1. Adagio Maestoso — Allegro Con Spirito||8:04|
|9||2. Menuetto. Allegretto — Trio||4:16|
|10||3. Concertante. Andante Grazioso||8:16|
|11||4. Rondeau. Allegro Ma Non Troppo||6:05|
|13||6. Menuetto — Trio I/II||4:50|
|14||7. Finale. Presto||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Art Direction – Peter Schuppe
- Artwork [Cover] – Carl Spitzweg
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – James Levine (2)
- Edited By – Christopher Alder (tracks: 1 to 4), Klaus Scheibe (tracks: 8 to 14)
- Engineer [Balance] – Klaus Scheibe
- Executive-Producer – Dr. Steven Paul*
- Horn [Posthorn] – Walter Singer (tracks: 8 to 14)
- Liner Notes [English] – Nicholas Kenyon, Stanley Sadie
- Liner Notes [French Translation - Kenyon's Notes] – Jacques Fournier
- Liner Notes [French Translation - Sadie's Notes] – Carole Boudreault
- Liner Notes [German] – Volker Scherliess
- Liner Notes [Italian Translation - Scherliess's Notes] – Gabriele Cervone
- Orchestra – Wiener Philharmoniker
- Photography By – Christian Steiner (6)
- Producer [Recording] – Cord Garben (tracks: 5 to 7), Dr. Steven Paul* (tracks: 1 to 4, 8 to 14)
The recordings were made the in Main Concert Hall (Grosser Saal) of the Musikverein in Vienna. Tracks 1 to 4 and 8 to 14 were recorded in june 1982; tracks 5 to 7 were recorded in june 1985.
The recordings were newly remastered for this release.
Liner notes appear in English, German (differ from English notes), French (translation of English notes) and Italian (translation of German notes.
Titles are printed in German and French on front and the CD; in German, French and Italian in the liner notes and back cover; German on both spines.
Packaging printed in Germany by Neef, Wittingen. CD manufactured in Germany by Universal M & L.
The painting on cover is Serenade by Carl Spitzweg from the Archiv für Kunst und Geschichte, Berlin.
The letters "G" and "MA" (in squares) appear behind the catalog number (everywhere on the release). Another number is printed beside the barcode, probably distribution code: POL 924 (in squares).
(P) 1983/1986 Polydor International GmbH, Hamburg
(C) 1983 Nicholas Kenyon
(C) 1983/1986 Prof. Dr. Volker Scherliess
(C) 1986 Dr. Stanley Sadie
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 28944 55552 3
- Barcode (String): 0328944555523
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0130
- Matrix / Runout: 00289 445 555-2 03 * 50982493
- Label Code: LC0173
- SPARS Code: DDD
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|2532 098||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Wiener Philharmoniker · Levine*||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Wiener Philharmoniker · Levine* - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik · Posthorn-Serenade (LP, Album)||Deutsche Grammophon||2532 098||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|410 085-2||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Wiener Philharmoniker · Levine*||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Wiener Philharmoniker · Levine* - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik · Posthorn-Serenade (CD, Comp)||Deutsche Grammophon||410 085-2||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|