Tracklist Hide Credits
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-66997
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-21215
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-21216
- Recorded By – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded By – Hyde Street Studios
- Recorded By – Coast Recorders
- Recorded By – Shotwell Bomb Factory
- Recorded By – Mills College Concert Hall
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Copyright (c) – Runt LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Published By – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Bass [Base], Viol [Vile] – Trevor Dunn
- Engineer [Addistional Assistance] – Adam Munoz*, Chris Roberts (2), David Ogilvy*, Kevin Donlon, Mike Bogus, Trevor Ward
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Johnson (5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Anderson
- Keyboards, Organ, Guitar, Electronics, Biwa [P'ip'a] – Uncooked Meat Prior To State Vector Collapse
- Layout, Design – Gregg Turkington, Margaret Murray, Mr. Bungle
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Billy Anderson, Mike Johnson (5)
- Percussion [A Woodblock] – I Quit
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Joseph A. Thompson
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Arthur Hertz
- Photography By [Insert] – Davis Meltzer
- Producer – Mr. Bungle
- Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Clarinet – Clinton Mc Kinnon*
- Vocals, Tape [Microcassette] – Patton*
- Woodwind [Eb Reeds Piped In From Ithaca] – Theo*
The LP is housed in a black and white printed inner sleeve with artwork, lyrics and album credits. The 7" comes in a generic white paper sleeve.
The Secret Song is hidden after track A3a.
Side D consists of one track of two movements.
Many owners of this version report very poor sound, there is no runout area on Side B indicating that the playing surface has been maximised which is the probable reason for the reportedly poor sound quality.
Recorded at Brilliant Studios, Hyde Street Studios, Coast Recorders, and Shotwell Bomb Factory, San Francisco; and Mills College Concert Hall, Oakland.
Mixed at Soundcastle, Silverlake, CA;and Different Fur, San Francisco.
© 2008 Runt LLC.
℗ 2008 Warner Bros. Records.
Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records.
Manufactured by Rhino Entertainment Company.
Made in USA.
All songs ©1995 Beat Me Up, Lord Music ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 46315 51371 4
- Other (Catalog Number, 7"): plain137P
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A): S-66997 PLAIN 137 A
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side C): R-21215 RE-5 plain 137 P a RE-5
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side D): R-21216 RE-5 PLAIN 137 P B RE-5
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CDW 45963||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45963||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|D31513||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Slash, Liberation Records||D31513||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|
|487||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||487||Russia||1995||Sell This Version|
|24 59634||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||24 59634||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|