Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Hyde Street Studios
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Shotwell Bomb Factory
- Recorded At – Mills College
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Artwork [Original Artwork By] – Trey Spruance
- Bass [Base], Viola [Vile] – Trevor Dunn
- Engineer [Additional Assistance] – Adam Munoz*, Chris Roberts (2), David Ogilvy*, Kevin Donlon, Trevor Ward
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Johnson (5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Anderson
- Layout, Design – Gregg Turkington, Margaret Murray, Mr. Bungle
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Billy Anderson, Mike Johnson (5)
- Photography By [Back Page Of Booklet] – Davis Meltzer
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Arthur Hertz
- Photography By [Outer Tray Card] – Joseph A. Thompson
- Pipa [P'ip'a], Keyboards, Organ, Guitar, Electronics – Uncooked Meat Prior To State Vector Collapse
- Producer – Mr. Bungle
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Clinton Mc Kinnon*
- Vocals, Tape [Microcassette] – Patton*
- Wood Block – I Quit
- Woodwind [Eb Reeds Piped In From Ithaca] – Theo*
Recorded at [...]; and Mills College Concert Hall, Oakland
Mixed at Soundcastle, Silverlake, CA; and Different Fur, San Francisco
All songs ©1995 Beat Me Up, Lord Music (ASCAP)
© ℗ 1995 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Track 3 appears as "Carry Stress In The Jaw" in the lyrics section and on back cover.
Track 7 appears as "Phlegmatics" in the lyrics section and on back cover.
Track 9 appears as "The Bends" in the lyrics section and on back cover.
Track 12a lasts 6:20, followed by 61 seconds of silence.
Track 12b starts at 7:21.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0-9362-45963-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624596325
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, mirrored): #960218XC CDW-45963 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, inner mould hub): MADE IN CANADA 15
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 6000
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, mirrored): #950928F CDW-45963 L381 MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2, mirrored): L381
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI6000
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|plain137||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (LP, Album, Gre + 7", Gre + Ltd, RE)||Plain Recordings||plain137||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|D31513||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Slash, Liberation Records||D31513||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|
|487||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||487||Russia||1995||Sell This Version|
|24 59634||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||24 59634||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|