Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Hyde Street Studios
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Shotwell Bomb Factory
- Recorded At – Mills College Concert Hall
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Published By – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music
- Published By – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 99449
- Bass [Base], Viol [Vile] – Trevor Dunn
- Biwa [P'ip'a], Keyboards, Organ, Guitar, Electronics – Uncooked Meat Prior To State Vector Collapse
- Engineer [Addistional Assistance] – Adam Munoz*, Chris Roberts (2), David Ogilvy*, Kevin Donlon, Mike Bogus, Trevor Ward
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Johnson (5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Anderson
- Layout [Art Layout], Design – Gregg Turkington, Margaret Murray, Mr. Bungle
- Management – Kristin Yee Management
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Billy Anderson, Mike Johnson (5)
- Percussion [A Woodblock] – I Quit
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Joseph A. Thompson
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Arthur Hertz
- Photography By [Insert] – Davis Meltzer
- Producer – Mr. Bungle
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Clinton Mc Kinnon*
- Vocals, Tape [Microcassette] – Patton*
- Woodwind [Eb Reeds Piped In From Ithaca] – Theo*
The record comes in a printed outer sleeve a plain black polythene lined inner sleeve. It comes with a printed insert of artwork and credits. A gold sticker affixed to the re-sealable polythene cover reads:
"Music On Vinyl®. Mr. Bungle "Disco Volante". Limited edition. Clear vinyl. Individually numbered. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. www.musiconvinyl.com MOVLP1135".
There is a jade coloured sticker affixed directly onto the front cover that reads "Mr. Bungle Disco Volante MOVLP1135". The sticker is the same colour as the sticker on the cover of the original Warner Bros. Records pressing of the album.
Track A3.2 is "The Secret Song" which traditionally on vinyl was found within a locked groove and not mentioned on the release. On this release it starts at the end of track A3.1
Originally released ℗ & ©1995 Warner Bros. Records Inc. This release ℗ & © 2014 Warner Music: manufactured & distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Warner Music.
Made in the EU.
All songs ©1995 Beat Me Up, Lord Music (ASCAP).
Recorded at Brilliant Studios, Hyde Street Studios, Coast Recorders and Shotwell Bomb Factory, San Francisco: and Mills College Concert Hall, Oakland.
Mixed at Soundcastle, Silverlake, CA. and Different Fur, San Francisco.
Mastered by Bernie Grundman, Los Angeles.
Management: Kirsten Yee Management, 1401 Sanborn Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
The tracks are listed sequentially from 1 to 11 on the printed insert, they are not numbered on the sleeve.
Durations for all tracks apart from "The Secret Song" are printed on the record's face labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 718469 536160
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13 (metadata: NL)): 8718469536160
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society (Publishing): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side A): 99449 1A MOVLP 1135
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched runout side B): 99449 1B MOVLP 1135
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CDW 45963||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45963||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|plain137||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (LP, Album, Gre + 7", Gre + Ltd, RE)||Plain Recordings||plain137||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|D31513||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Slash, Liberation Records||D31513||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|
|487||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||487||Russia||1995||Sell This Version|