Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Beat Me Up, Lord Music
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Hyde Street Studios
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Shotwell Bomb Factory
- Recorded At – Mills College
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing
- Artwork [Original Artwork] – Trey Spruance
- Bass, Viola [Vile] – Trevor Dunn
- Engineer [Additional Assistance] – Adam Munoz*, Chris Roberts (2), David Ogilvy*, Kevin Donlon, Mike Bogus, Trevor Ward
- Engineer [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Mike Johnson (5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Billy Anderson
- Layout [Art Layout], Design – Gregg Turkington, Margaret Murray, Mr. Bungle
- Management – Kristin Yee Management
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Billy Anderson, Mike Johnson (5)
- Photography By [Back Page Of Booklet] – Davis Meltzer, National Geographic Image Collection
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Arthur Hertz, Wometco Enterprises
- Photography By [Outer Tray Card] – Joseph A. Thompson
- Pipa [P'ip'A], Keyboards, Organ, Guitar, Electronics – Uncooked Meat Prior To State Vector Collapse
- Producer – Mr. Bungle
- Public Relations [Additional Lyrics, Artwork, And Information] – Mr. Bungle
- Reeds [Eb Reeds Piped In From Ithaca] – Theo*
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Clinton Mc Kinnon*
- Vocals, Electronics [Microcassette] – Mike Patton
- Wood Block [A Woodblock] – I Quit
For the Allied Record Company pressing see Disco Volante.
Recorded at: Brilliant Studio; Hyde Street Studio; Coast Recorders; Shotwell Bomb Factory, San Francisco; Mills College Concert Hall, Oakland.
Mixed at Soundcastle, Silverlake, CA & Different Fur, San Francisco.
Made in U.S.A.
Initial copies had a green sticker added to the jewel case
with the artist's name, and album title printed on it.
Some copies have a gold promotional stamp on the
front of the insert booklet.
First cat. # 9 45963-2 appears on the spines, and on the
back side of the insert booklet..
Second cat. # 2-45963 appears on the title sticker on the jewel case.
Third cat. # 9-45963-2 appears on disc only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 -9362-45963-2 5
- Barcode (String): 093624596325
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Specialty Records Corporation 'S' logo] 1 45963-2 SRC@@01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty Records Corporation 'S' logo] 1 45963-2 SRC@@01 M1S4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U4F
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Specialty Records Corporation 'S' logo] 1 45963-2 SRC@@01 M3S2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U4K
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 45963-2, 9-45963-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CDW 45963||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45963||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|plain137||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (LP, Album, Gre + 7", Gre + Ltd, RE)||Plain Recordings||plain137||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|D31513||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (CD, Album)||Slash, Liberation Records||D31513||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|
|487||Mr. Bungle||Disco Volante (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||487||Russia||1995||Sell This Version|