Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Touch Me I'm Sick||2:33|
|1-2||Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More||3:46|
Remix – Johnny Sangster
|1-5||Chain That Door||1:52|
|1-7||No One Has||3:26|
|1-8||If I Think||3:37|
|1-9||In 'n' Out Of Grace||5:31|
Written-By – Amanda McBroom
|1-11||Hate The Police
Written-By – The Dicks*
|1-12||You Got It (Keep It Outta My Face)||2:55|
|1-13||Burn It Clean||2:58|
Written-By – Sonic Youth
Mixed By – Johnny Sangster
Mixed By – Johnny Sangster
|1-17||In 'n' Out Of Grace (Demo)
Mixed By – Johnny Sangster
|Live In Berlin, October 10, 1988|
|2-1||No One Has||3:59|
|2-2||Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More||3:45|
|2-4||Chain That Door||1:59|
|2-5||If I Think||3:18|
|2-7||Here Comes Sickness||4:12|
|2-8||Touch Me I'm Sick||2:51|
|2-9||In 'n' Out Of Grace||6:55|
|Live On KCSB, Santa Barbara, November 16, 1988|
|2-11||Here Comes Sickness||4:10|
|2-12||No One Has||3:32|
|2-13||By Her Own Hand||3:32|
|2-14||Touch Me I'm Sick||3:14|
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X30358
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z68945
- Recorded At – Reciprocal Recording
- Mixed At – Reciprocal Recording
- Mixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Remixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Metropol, Berlin
- Recorded At – KCSB Radio
- Mastered At – Digiprep
- Design [Deluxe Edition Package] – Dusty Summers
- Design [Original Cover] – Lisa Orth
- Liner Notes – Charles Peterson (4), Jay Hinman
- Mastered By – Bill Inglot (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15), Dan Hersch (tracks: 2-1 to 2-15)
- Mixed By – Jack Endino (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 1-14), Johnny Sangster (tracks: 1-15 to 1-17, 2-1 to 2-9)
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Charles Peterson (4)
- Photography By [Studio Photos] – Michael Lavine
- Recorded By – Jack Endino (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17)
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17), Dan Hersch (tracks: 1-1 to 1-17)
- Typography [Scratch Type] – Ed Fotheringham
- Written-By – Mudhoney (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9, 1-12, 1-13, 1-15 to 2-15)
Tracks 1-1 & 1-2 originally released as a single, Summer 1988.
Track 1-3 originally appeared on the Dope Guns and Fucking in the Streets Vol. 1 7" EP, courtesy of Amphetamine Reptile Records. The original master was lost, remixed at Avast Classic November 16 & 17 2007 on an 8-track provided by Whiting Tennis.
Tracks 1-4 to 1-9 comprised the original Superfuzz Bigmuff EP in its correct running order; originally released November, 1988.
Track 1-10 originally appeared on Sub Pop 200.
Track 1-11 originally released in the Fall of 1988 on the Mondostereo compilation LP.
Tracks 1-12 & 1-13 originally released in the Spring of 1989 as a single.
Track 1-12 is a different version than the one that appears on SP44 Mudhoney s/t.
Track 1-14 originally released January 1990 on the Sonic Youth/Mudhoney split single. Probably recorded during SP44 Mudhoney s/t sessions in July 1989.
Tracks 1-15, 1-16 & 1-17 mixed at Avast Classic on an 8-track provided by Whiting Tennis, November 16 & 17 2007.
All tracks recorded and mixed at Reciprocal Recording.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-3 & 1-15 to 1-17: April 15 & 21 and May 3, 1988
Tracks 1-4 to 1-11: July 22-24, August 6, 15, 21, 25 and September 29, 1988
Tracks 1-12 & 1-13: February 22 & 23, 1989
Tracks 2-1 to 2-9 recorded on 2 inch 24 track, October 10, 1988 at the Metropol in Berlin during Berlin Independence Days Festival by a couple of anonymous Germans who changed reels immediately before "Touch Me I'm Sick". The first 30 seconds were missing and had to be spliced in from a widely bootlegged audience recording supplied by Dean Whitmore. We're quite impressed with the results if we do say so ourselves, thanks to the skills of one William Inglot. Mixed at Avast Classic, November 16 & 17, 2007.
Tracks 2-10 to 2-15 broadcast live at KCSB, Santa Barbara, November 16, 1988. A cassette recording of this was provided by Jay Hinman.
Mastered at Digiprep. Disc 1 remastered from the original tapes.
©℗ 2008 Sub Pop Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 098787077322
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1, Variant 1): IR SP 773-2.1 02 M0S1 X30358
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, Variant 1): IR SP 773-2.2 01 M1S2 Z68945
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1, Variant 1): ifpi L902
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2, Variant 1): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD 1, Variant 1): IFPI 2U8E
- Mould SID Code (CD 2, Variant 1): IFPI 2U8E
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1, Variant 2): IR SP 773-2.1 M0S1 Z68944
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2, Variant 2): IR SP 773-2.2 M1S3 Z68945
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1, Variant 2): ifpi L909
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2, Variant 2): ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code (CD 1, Variant 2): IFPI 2U8I
- Mould SID Code (CD 2, Variant 2): IFPI 2U8I
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|SP21b||Mudhoney||Superfuzz Bigmuff Plus Early Singles (CD, Comp)||Sub Pop||SP21b||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|MG 0098||Mudhoney||Superfuzz Bigmuff + Early Singles (Cass, Comp, RE, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 0098||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|SPCD 21, 98787-0021-2||Mudhoney||Superfuzz Bigmuff Plus Early Singles (CD, Comp, RE)||Sub Pop, Sub Pop||SPCD 21, 98787-0021-2||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SP21a||Mudhoney||Superfuzz Bigmuff Plus Early Singles (Cass, Comp)||Sub Pop||SP21a||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|SPCD 70/237||Mudhoney||Superfuzz Bigmuff Plus Early Singles (CD, Comp)||Sub Pop||SPCD 70/237||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|