- Bongos, Agogô, Cabasa – Zhonu 'Nui' Moon
- Bongos, Talking Drum, Shaker – Lamine Sonko
- Drums – Matthew Head
- Electric Bass, Recorded By – Chris Frangou
- Electric Guitar, Recorded By – Zac Lister
- Electric Piano – Bob Sedergreen
- Flugelhorn, Arranged By, Producer, Recorded By – Ian Dixon
- Lead Vocals – Enushu Taye
- Lute [Masinko] – Asrat Of Addis (tracks: 5, 7)
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Jono Podmore
- Rap – Liam Monkhouse, Tibor Bacskai
- Recorded By – Abegasu Shiota, Myles Mumford, Nikolaus Schäuble
- Solo Vocal – Jornick Joelick
- Tenor Saxophone, Arranged By, Producer – Peter Harper (2)
- Vibraphone, Electric Piano, Congas, Shaker, Timbales – Mulatu Astatke
Vinyl (Cat # BJX V05) contains tracks 1-6. Track 7 'It's Time' only on CD (Cat # BJX 05), and via download:
Asrat of Addis plays masinko on track 5: 'We Pray' and track 7: 'It's Time'. Can't get discogs to accept masinko as a credit.
Recorded in Melbourne, Australia at Pughouse Studio, Bakehouse Studio, TPT Mobile Studio (at The Horn); and in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at Langano Studio.
Mixed at HMIT Tonstudio, Koln, Germany.
Mastered at Soundmasters, London UK.
Black Jesus Experience website: http://blackjesusexperience.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Vinyl): 0 934334 404831
- Barcode (CD): 0 934334 404848