Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Intruder||U Got Me||5:28|
|2||–Interceptor||Together (Original Dub Version)||6:41|
|3||–Liberty City||Some Lovin' (MURK Mix)||6:42|
|4||–Funky Green Dogs From Outer Space*||Reach For Me (MURK Mix)||7:21|
|5||–Coral Way Chiefs||Release Myself||6:07|
|7||–Bobby Pruit||Tried So Hard (Special Vocal Mix)||6:39|
|8||–Interceptor||Together (Unreleased Vocal Mix)||5:53|
|9||–Liberty City||If You Really Want Someone
Engineer [Assistant] – Leo Herrera
|10||–Funky Green Dogs From Outer Space*||Reach For Me (Nu NRG Mix)
Engineer – Doug DeAngelis, Steve NeatKeyboards, Programmed By – Peter DaouProducer [Additional Production], Remix, Programmed By – Danny Tenaglia
|11||–Liberty City||Some Lovin' (Fierce Ruling Dub)
Engineer – Phil Pagano, Steve Barkan*Keyboards, Programmed By – Peter DaouProducer [Additional Production], Remix, Programmed By – Danny Tenaglia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S. Records
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Records
- Manufactured By – I.R.S. Records
- Made By – EMI Manufacturing (USA)
- Pressed By – EMI Jax
- Produced For – Murk Productions
- Published By – Murk Publishing
- Published By – I.R.S. Songs
- Recorded At – HN Studios
- Recorded At – South Beach Studios
- Mastered At – Audio Mechanics
- Designed At – Compression Studios
- Concept By [Project Development] – Mark Davenport, Rob Di Stefano
- Design [Package Design] – Steve Newman*
- Engineer – Carlos Santos
- Mastered By, Assemblage [Assembly] – Doug Schwartz
- Musician [Murk Is] – Carlos Santos, Frank Gonzales*, Oscar Gaetan, Ralph Falcon
- Photography By – Steve Hlavac
- Producer, Mixed By, Written-By – The Murk Boys*, Ralph Falcon And Oscar Gaetan*
Published by Murk Publishing / IRS Songs (ASCAP).
Recorded at HN Studios, Miami, FL. Except for track 9 recorded at South Beach Studios, Miami, FL.
Photos for Blindspot Photographic, Miami, FL.
Package design for Compression Studios, Brooklyn, NY.
Mastering and assembly at Audio Mechanics, Los Angeles, CA.
Released via Tribal America. This compilation ℗&© 1993 IRS Records. Manufactured by IRS Records.
Title appears as "The Singles Collection - The Deep South Sound of the Underground" on the front cover only. The title appears as "The Singles Collection" on both spines and the disc itself.
Inlay in early printings includes a questionnaire, offering you a free CD, "…not available in stores!
To get your free CD fill out the other side of this card and send in with $3.00 for postage and handling.
Quantities are limited so don't snooze and miss out. Offer expires 3/31/94."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-27191-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 724382719120
- Matrix / Runout: 27191-2 MO L3A02B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Mirrored Outer Ring): Y 1-1-1 EMI JAX
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|7243 8 27191 44||Murk||The Singles Collection - The Deep South Sound Of The Underground (Cass, Comp)||TRIBAL America||7243 8 27191 44||US||1993||Sell This Version|