- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (London)
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Made By – Polydor Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Room
- Bass – Ivor Roberts
- Composed By [Compositions By] – Oldroyd*, Whitaker*, Roberts* (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Copson*, King* (tracks: B3)
- Drums, Percussion – Christopher Oldroyd*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Graham Carmichael
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – David Whitaker (3)
- Photography By [Photo] – Tony Stone Associates
- Producer – Mike Hedges, Music For Pleasure
- Sleeve – Rob O'Connor, Stylo Rouge*
- Vocals – Mark Copson
Special thanks to Ken Giles, Mike Wiand.
℗ 1982 Polydor Ltd (London)
© 1982 Polydor Ltd (London)
Manufactured and distributed in the U.K. by Polydor Ltd.
Sleeve printed and made in England by James Upton & Sons Ltd.
Tracks A1, B1 to B4: Dick James Music Ltd.
Tracks A2 to A5, B5: Copyright Control.
Original sound recording made by Polydor Ltd. (London).
Durations are not listed on the release.
2nd cat# printed on back sleeve only.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [machine-stamped]): POLS 1070 A//1∇420 R 1 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [machine-stamped]): POLS 1070 B//1∇420 R 1 1 3
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): POLS 1070 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): POLS 1070 B