|1||Aspettando Che Inizi La Cena||2:29|
|2||Non Suonare Mentre Mangi||3:00|
|4||Come Dentro Una Pentola||1:19|
|5||Quella Luce Dalla Dispensa||2:54|
|6||… E Sorridi Quando Cucini||4:38|
|7||Briciole Sul Tavolo||3:20|
|9||Elvira E Amelia||2:04|
|10||Onions On Your Fingers||3:58|
|12||… Cuoce … Piano||0:51|
|13||Tieni Stretti Gli Ingredienti Altrimenti Scappano||3:26|
|14||Ma Questo É Il Mare O Un’ Immensa Pentola?||2:30|
- Design [Cover & Book Design] – G. Spazio*, V. Maggiani*
- Mastered By – Maurizio Giannotti
- Photography By – Dario Kian, Musica Da Cucina
- Recorded By – Musica Da Cucina (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 11 to 14)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lorenzo Monti (tracks: 3, 5 to 7, 10)
- Technician [Transposed On Pc] – Lorenzo Monti (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 11 to 14)
- Translated By [Translation] – Andrea Hawcroft, Massimo Yellow Capra, Paola Pezzini
- Video Editor [Video] – Insolito Cinema
All studio recordings and mixing made at Bips studios, Milan, in March-May 2006.
Other recordings are made on minidisk, then transported on PC in February 2006.
Cover & book design: Air Studio.
Mastering: Bips Studio, Milano.
Limited edition of 530 copies.
Video Quicktime only.
Track 1 made by guitar, clarinet, cutlery on saucepan and voices.
Track 2 made by guitar, clarinet, accordion, small pans, old silver cutlery, small pan filled with water.
Track 3 made by bow on ladle, saucepan slid and glasses, small pot, clarinet, accordion, guitar, vocals, banjo, fx.
Track 4 made by guitar, ukulele, amped whisk, cutlery
Track 5 made by accordion, guitar, clarinet, glockenspiel, old silver cutlery, small pan filled with water, recorder, harmonica
Track 6 made by guitar, recorder, sponge on electric stove, Dutch kettle
Track 7 made by guitar, glockenspiel, lemon squeezer, small pans, egg slicer harp
Track 8 made by clarinet
Track 9 made by guitar, harmonica, tinfoil, small pans, egg slicer harp
Track 10 made by guitar, various saucepans and slids, teaspoons, glockenspiel, ffw minidisk, vocals
Track 11 made by saucepans, fx, guitar, harmonica
Track 12 made by cooking sounds
Track 13 made by guitar, fx, various cooking tools
Track 14 made by guitar, sponge on electric stove, clarinet
Track 1, 2, 9, 12 and 14 are improvisations recorded live at cellars in Morbegno (SO), sept. 05.
Track 3, 5 to 7 and 10 are homemade improvisations (2005) + recorded at Bips stuidios (2006), Milan.
Track 4, 8, 11 and 13 are homemade improvisations, Morbegno (SO).
(c) 2006 – Mondopop edizioni musicali
(p) 2006 – City living
Cat# CA 005 appears on back cover, but Cane Andaluso doesn't appear anywhere on the release.
Cat# CL05 appears on the sticker on the cd-sleeve inside the booklet.
A Mondopop, City Living and People From The Mountains logo appear in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 8018344350059
- Barcode (Printed): 8 018344 350059
- Matrix / Runout: www.digitaliasrl.net #1 638.463
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L173
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3059