- Artwork [Sculpture] – Doriana Corda
- Design, Executive-Producer – Roger Richards
- Layout – Fabio Ongarato
- Photography By – Henry Jolles
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mike C. (2)
- Sounds [Samples Of Radio Rabbat By] – The Fakir Brothers
- Sounds [Thanks For Sounds To The] – Percussion Ensemble Of Iran
- Written-By, Performer [Played By] – Muslimgauze
Each piece of music is influenced by a political fact. This recording is dedicated to Palestinians killed by Israel on "Allthnen As Aswad" (Black Monday) at Temple Mount, occupied Jerusalem.
Recorded and mixed in London.
©&℗ Extreme 1991.
Manufactured and marketed in North America by ASL (Associated Soleilmoon Label) under licence from Extreme Australia.
Made in U.S.A.
Tray sleeve reports wrong timings. Correct ones are on the tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: U.S. OPTICAL DISC XCD 007 <01>